Advertisment

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mario at the Montreal Grand Prix June 10 2011



















Looking at MnR Productions video clips on the Iphone!!



















Now that hype looks great.



















Can I have that hype please?















These girls are wild!






































Now that's a cool chair!!
































































The Kamouraska Vodka girls and I!






































These LG women must be talking about MnR Productions!


























































































I told these women I wanted to hold them instead of the bottles lol





























The beautiful nurses!!






























































The virgin girls!!













I almost put my arm around her, had I done that I would have touched her breast.... In other words I could have gotten slapped out that day lol.


















Getting ready for MnR Productions.....



















Almost ready for MnR Productions!!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment